Press & Collaborations
Press, welcome! I am available for work, open to interviews, features and podcasts. I work with clients across the UK and globally. I have press packs available, please get in touch for high resolution images of portrait shots and product photography to use in features.
About Rebecca & Stitch Ambition
Rebecca Page is a self-taught hand embroidery artist based in Birmingham, UK. Since 2019, Rebecca has been creating embroidery hoops with the aim of raising Mental Health awareness by making people feel heard, valued and supported. Rebecca's aim is on spreading happiness around the world, with a strong focus on sustainability with the materials and practices that she uses.
Everything that Rebecca creates is made by hand, meaning that each piece is unique. She also takes on custom commissions.
- Creative Industry Alliance - Reflective Feature
- Love Embroidery Magazine - Issue 30
- Love Embroidery Magazine - Issue 19
- Mollie Makes Magazine - Issue 138
- Martha Brook - Pink Gift Guide
- Christmas Gift Guide - Isabella & Us - Positive Wellbeing
Contact me to work with me, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am also open to collaborations. If you are an artist or small business who would like to collaborate, please contact me.
Past collaborations include:
- Makerly Crafts - Custom hand embroidery kit & pattern
- Rico Stitching - Gifted embroidery threads & materials for Instagram posts
- We Shop Indi - Custom embroidery kit for giveaway